Bureau of Central Administration
With the following power and duties:
(1) Conducting the DEDE administration tasks in general, the facilitation work and the secretariat of the committee in concerns.
(2) Managing the DEDE tasks on financial and accounting, the budgetary, the supply & procurement, the buildings and venues, and the official vehicles.
(3) Implementing the DEDE personnel administration, enhancing the discipline and sustaining the morality system.
(4) Disseminating and public relation on the DEDE activities, knowledge, progress and achievements.
(5) Managing the revolving fund under the DEDE responsibility.
(6) Working on the legal tasks, related laws and regulations, the juristic act and contracting, the criminal and civil liability, the administrative cases and other cases beyond the DEDE power and duties.
(7) Co-implementing with or giving support to other related agencies or as assigned.